Translate

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Chicken with Lemon Zest & Garlic


I wanted to cook something nice and not too complicated this evening. I remembered, that Jamie Oliver once baked chicken with garlic and lemon zest under the chicken's skin. I thought that would be perfect, because my partner doesn't eat the skin anyway and all the delicious taste is usually right there, in the fat part we all love so much:) well, almost all of us! So I grated a bit of lemon zest, mixed it with garlic, salt, tarragon and pressed the mixture under the skin. Then I baked it in the oven, as a side dish I served boiled broccoli, fine beans and baby potatoes. I also made some gravy from the chicken juice, onion, soy sauce and tarragon!

2 comments:

  1. čauky davčo, vypadá to krásně, hned bych si dala:))

    ReplyDelete

Please comment here!