Translate

Friday, January 29, 2010

Pasta Della Massaia


I learnt this meal from my roomie and a great friend, Marie. I LOVE IT! It's very simple and the taste is just fantastic! One of Marie's friend from Holland came to visit us to Dublin and I didn't know what to cook. I must say, I was nervous a bit, because he is a cook himself and he loves nice food. So you can imagine...Well, pasta della masaia was the only thing I could think of. It's fancy, it's simple and it's delicious! Well, he loved it. So, if you like pasta, tomatoes, chicken and lots of garlic, go for it!

4 comments:

  1. Hi David! I love your blog, it's soo you (faboulous)! Although it would be fun to get some recipes as well, but maybe they're secret? :)
    Kram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Annica, thank you so much for commenting. I am happy, you like my blog. The recipes are not a secret, I will post them very soon. Thank you! Kraaaammmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ingredients:
    400 g pasta shells
    4 chicken breasts
    Olive oil
    4 cloves of garlic
    fresh basil
    150 g fresh spinach
    1 – 2 dl white wine
    2 big tomatoes
    4 dl tomato puree
    salt & pepper
    grated parmesan cheese and mascarpone cheese

    Cook the pasta shells in boiling, salted water for 8 minutes or according to packet instructions. Drain and keep warm. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the sliced chicken breasts and garlic over a low heat, stirring, for 5 – 7 minutes, or until softened but not brown. Add the rest of the ingredients, except for the parmesan and mascarpone cheese. Cook for at least 5 minutes then stir in the pasta. Serve with grated parmesan cheese and a spoon of mascarpone cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely!
    Im gonna try it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please comment here!