Translate

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Smörgåstårta

Stefan’s favorite seafood cake! He never loved sweet cakes very much so I promised him that I would make Smörgåstårta for his birthday. Smörgåstårta is a savory sandwich cake that you can make out of anything you like! I try to prepare it every year either for his birthday or when there is a Swedish event or a celebration. My usual ingredients for this “cake” are prawns, crab sticks, egg mayo, dill, crème fraiche, red onion and white toast bread. The decoration is then different every single time! There are so many different recipes of Smörgåstårta! I have found a couple of nice ones here !




Happy Birthday Stefan!!!





1 comment:

  1. Mums, smörgåstårta! You're a great chef, miss the dinners you made for us!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment here!