Translate

Monday, February 8, 2010

Tagliatelle with Smoked Salmon & White Wine


Saturday was definitely a great day for cooking. I started the day with baking onion bread, in the afternoon we nibbled on mars bars and some snacks I made the previous day and in the evening I tried to experiment with smoked salmon. I fried some onions, garlic, smoked salmon and a little bit of lemon zest. I had some white wine in the fridge, so I used it as well. Then I added baby spinach and let it simmer for a while. Meanwile I was boiling tagliatelle. After the pasta was finished and drained, I mixed it all up in a big pot and served it with pine nuts & walnuts and grated parmesan cheese. Yumm!

2 comments:

  1. if you add some mushrooms it'll be even better, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mm looks good. But ill skip the mushrooms :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment here!