Translate

Monday, January 17, 2011

One Of The Best Salads Ever


"Californian" salad, as they call it at one lovely restaurant in Dundrum, is just Delicious. I have eaten it probably 1000 times and never got bored of it! I once tried to make it at home and I have to admit, that the one in Dundrum is much better. It must be the dressing they use or the ham, but I will ask one of the waiters one day and sneak the secret ingredient on my blog :) It's beautiful summery salad with my favourite avocado, pine nuts, and pineapple :) GO FOR IT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ingredients:
    250g Fresh mixed lettuce (spinach, rocket, iceberg lettuce etc.)
    1 Ripe avocado
    1/2 Pineapple
    1/2 Cup of roast Pine Nuts
    1 Cup ham (diced)

    Honey&Mustard Dressing

    Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently to combine just before serving.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment here!