Translate

Sunday, February 26, 2012

My weekend

Hello people! I can't believe that I haven't posted anything since July 2011. Since I changed my job and started with college I haven't had much time for anything else. I don't even cook as much lately, but I have decided to post more often. The posts won't be about food only from now on. I would like to share some of the stories and things that happen to me from day to day. I had such a lovely weekend, even though I was locked up at work for most of the time while the weather was amazing. I can't believe it was so warm and sunny. Well I'm not gonna complain, back home it's still snowing and here in Dublin it's a completely different story. Our clematis is growing mad, the birds are singing all the time and the days are much longer. Fantastic! I finally went to have my old tattoo redone on Friday. Oh dear I had forgotten how much pain was involved in it.


I had a nice stroll in St. Stephen's Green Park the same day and took some nice pics.



The next day I had a few friends over for a movie night. My boyfriend Stefan went to a concert that night, so it was nice to have an unusual night with loads of crap food and lovely friends. I baked some cupcakes, made tons of popcorn and drank some wine. Well, all the wine there was. My friends brought loads of sweets and MORE WINE. Yeah, it was a nice night. I hope your weekend was nice too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here!