Translate

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Princess Oranda & Knight Scar

I am so happy that I'm starting at 1 pm today. I slept like a baby until 10 o'clock. When I got up I fed our lovely pets Princess Oranda and Knight Scar. We got them a few weeks ago and it's amazing how much they've grown. Scar is a little bit bigger because he is so quick when he looks for the falling flakes of food. Princess on the other hand is rather slow, she is not as good at swimming, but she is so special. So pretty! I of course don't know if they are male and female, just guessing :D





After I fed the lovely fishes I had to eat as well. Most people eat their cereals with milk but I don't like milk that much so I eat them mixed with pure orange juice. It's sooooo tasty. Well, now I can only get ready for work and leave. Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God I totally do this with cereal too! High five. Although orange juice can be a bit *too* acidic in the morning, apple juice is a nice alternative! R xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIGH FIVE!!! Cool, it's good to know that I am not the only weirdo :D Thanks for the tip, I will try it with apple juice!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please comment here!