Translate

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A sunny day off

What a beautiful day! I was off today so I slept quite long. When I woke up, it was so sunny that I went to the balcony right away. After a while I made some coffee and had lovely fresh mango & blueberries. I sat on a balcony chair for some time and then I had to clean the apartment.


I dont know why but I listened to Kelly Clarkson "Because of you" the entire time of cleaning, lol. Loved it!!! I didn't do much the rest of the day. Just watched our fish in the tank (haha), spent some time on the internet and then read a case study for tomorrow's lecture. Lazy day! Later in the afternoon I listened to The Muse "Exogenesis Symphony Pt 3" for over an hour. Well, I am most definitely well rested for tomorrow, it's going to be a loooooong day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here!