Translate

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter Egg Lovers!

Hey! To all of you who celebrate Easter hope you had an eggcellent one. I am celebrating this year's Easter with loads of Strategic Management materials for my next week's exam. Fun! Each year I celebrate Easter with a lot of food and friends, but not this year. I can't believe I didn't even go out last night. That's how dedicated I am! Haha.


To make the most out of my studying I whitened my teeth using one of my boyfriend's many beauty products. It was extremely boring, and it didn't taste right but the results are great! We ordered the product from a Swedish website. Click here to get there and if you use this code "FB3749" you'll get 10% off your order.

Last year's Easter Eggs. I miss those days when I had time to be creative!!

2 comments:

  1. great to find another sw-english blog :) cool header

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's nice to see one like yours too! What cool photos you have!

      Delete

Please comment here!