Translate

Monday, April 2, 2012

Where is Princess?!

It's been over a week now since our fish Princess Oranda disappeared! I still can't believe it. When I got home from work on Thursday I wanted to feed Scar and Princess as I was going to college that evening and Stefan was out with work. I first thought she was hiding in the skull that we have in the tank when I didn't see her at first. But then after a few moments I started to worry a bit. I turned the lights on, knocked on the wall of the tank, looked everywhere and even took the filter apart. But Princess was gone! Missing! Was she eaten by Scar? Did her friends rescue her just like they did in the film Finding Nemo? Is she still hiding? It's a mystery! We miss you so much Princess!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here!