Translate

Friday, May 25, 2012

B.B.Q. Time!

Hiya! I can't believe how warm it's been in past few days. It feels amazing! It is time for barbecue! Two lovely girls I have worked with for a couple of years are leaving and they are throwing a goodbye barbecue party. I have made a salad that I learnt from my sister and some lovely vegetarian tofu skewers. I hope you will like them girls. Best of luck in your future and don't forget that I will always be there for mad nights out :D


Tofu Skewers


Soon there!


Zuzka's Salad


Skewers:
1 pack of Tofu
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
1 red onion
broccoli
mushrooms

Marinade:
3tbsp olive oil
1tsp parsley
1tsp paprika
1tsp Gyros spice mix


Zuzka's Salad:
1 can of sweet corn
1 can of garden peas
1 sliced red pepper
150g sliced ham
4 grated hard boiled eggs
3tbsp mayonnaise
chopped leek or spring onions

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here!