Translate

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Swan Nest

Hello! What a nice day! The weather has been so bad in past few weeks that the sight of the sun feels super amazing, even though it is quite cold outside. I had a nice walk in town this morning. When I saw a beautiful couple of swans nesting by the canal in town I wondered why did they build their nest so close to all the walkers, dogs, and the road? When I took a closer look I noticed that there was plenty of food around the nest. The swans are some smart birds. People who pass by feed them, take photos of them so I guess the lovely couple enjoys the attention. I think it is a brilliant idea. I can't wait to see the little ones when they hatch. I sure will take some sneaky photos when they are out of the eggs :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here!