Translate

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Tonight is the night!

Hello dear readers! As I am very happy about my provisional grades from my past two exams I am going WILD tonight. I think that I will break all the no smoking, eating healthy and no drinking (as I have been trying to be good in the past few weeks). I just feel like I need to go crazy tonight. I hope I won't end up being wasted within 2 hours and go home though, lol. So tonight my friends, my boy and I are going to a Summer Eurobash party in town. It should be good craic! We are first going to eat some nice chicken wings and have a pint or two in Ranelagh, which is a really nice part of Dublin, and then stroll down to Temple Bar where the party is :D Have a brilliant weekend and to all of you who survived this exam period - WELL DONE!

Ready to go!
Wearing: an old shirt from Penneys; T-shirt from Top Shop; Trousers from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here!