Translate

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Honningsvåg's seafood chowder

Honningsvåg city is apparently the northernmost city in Norway and they claim that even in the world. I'm not really sure about that but I'm sure it's freaking north and I will probably never step on a ground of more northerly place...I think. The "city" has a big harbour and you can find loads of beautiful and I would say trendy houses.


 We wanted to taste some fresh seafood so we went to a local restaurant where we ordered a delicious chowder and some of us had a seafood roll. I loved the chowder so much that I decided to try to cook it when I come back to Dublin. After the lunch we walked up to a view point and took some gorgeous pics. From the harbour we could see some magnificent reindeer and eagles. I'm really hoping to see some puffins and maybe even whales or dolphins. Fingers crossed. Next stop; Kirkenes.

Seafood Chowder


Seafood Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here!