Translate

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tea Garden and Korean


What a great day off. I started the day with a good workout at the gym, and then I went to work for a little while where I moved the whole floor and later in the afternoon I went to town to meet up with my lovely friends Natalia and Khadija. We used to work together some time ago and we were a great team. We still work in the same shopping centre but yet we have not been able to organize any proper get together, and we stopped working with each other nearly a year ago. Sad! But today was special. We went to a place called Tea Garden where we had very tasty Shisha (watermelon flavour) and tea. I have tasted amazing white tea for the first time in my life and I loved it. I think that Natalia won’t be able to sleep tonight as she drank super strong black tea with tons of caffeine. I hope Khadija enjoyed her weird looking green drink with a piece of some mysterious pineapple. After we sucked out the last bit of the Shisha thing, we went to a Korean restaurant. I ordered mixed vegetables with black bean sauce and chilli, Natalia had beautiful dumplings, and Khadija enjoyed her seafood & tofu dish with fried rice. I hope we will soon do something similar. I had a beautiful day with the two of you. Thank you!


My today's lunch that I made last night.

Shisha place :-)

The usual. Smoking and drinking at the same time

My dinner




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here!