Translate

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Czech Holiday


Hey there! What a crazy couple of weeks. I had my final exams at the end of July and right after the exams Stefan and I went to the Czech Republic for a few days. First, we went to Ostrava where we spent some good quality time with my family, and then we travelled to South Moravia, to a gorgeous place called Zaječí where our friends Niki and Ove got married.
My family

The wedding was absolutely beautiful, thank you guys for having us, we had a brilliant time! Everything was just perfect, the weather, the food, the wine and the fantastic company of lovely people.
The Newlyweds

Zaječí

Me and Stefan

We spent the last day of our quick holiday in Prague. I had nearly forgotten how beautiful the city is. Despite the fact the city was packed with thousands of tourists, we enjoyed the beauty of the old city centre. If you’ve never been, you should pay Prague a visit!
Prague - Day

Prague - Night

Coming back wasn’t easy! As you can imagine, we were wrecked and going back to work is always tough after whatever holiday you come back from. I will spend most of the month working crazy shifts as it is Back To School time and all kids from Dublin need new shoes for their new school year. But that doesn’t stop me from cooking some good stuff and hopefully posting them on my blog. So tomorrow I’m cooking some Japanese. It’s our 6 years anniversary and homemade sushi is something I would like to celebrate it with. Stefan, get ready for some feast!

2 comments:

Please comment here!