Translate

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Birthday!


Hello! Nearly a week ago I experienced the best birthday ever. I turned 25!! I never thought I could feel so special on my birthday. Stefan woke me up with a beautiful birthday cake and gifts. I was so shocked and impressed!
 
My Birthday Cake
 
While I was eating the delish cake he played me a video he had been working on for months. The moment I saw the first clip I started crying. And I cried for about 13 minutes. I didn’t expect such a beautiful gift at all. Well, you should have a look yourself.




I would like to thank everyone who is in this video, it really made me feel extremely happy. And a big thank you for all the beautiful gifts I got from my friends and family.
 
Gifties
 
After I calmed down a little bit I went to work, it was hard to stay focused as I thought of all the people in the video. I cried a couple of times during the day, lol! My team gave me a beautiful bonsai tree and I hope it will survive and I’m going to have it for many many years. I also got a box full of muffins from my dear friend Natalia. I must have gained a couple of kilos since last week.  WHATEVER!
 
Birthday Muffins
 
In the evening I met up with Stefan in town and we headed to a restaurant where we had a reservation. For the two of us, well that’s what I thought. He surprised me again, because when I entered the restaurant I was welcomed by my lovely friends I hadn’t seen in ages. I was so happy! The restaurant was fabulous too! Italian! We had a really nice time, I got spoiled with loads of other amazing gifts and the food was just amazing. Before I got my desert, Stefan gave me another gift. Yes, another one. I got a gorgeous wallet from Ted Baker and inside the wallet I found something else. I found a voucher. He paid a holiday in ROME for the two of us in a 5* hotel! I still can’t believe how much I got from him that day. Stefan, thank you so much, you made me feel really special on my birthday. It’ll be hard to top that on your 30th, lol.
 
Tall Ships
 
The day after my birthday I was off (which was fab as I drank some wine at the restaurant) and I stayed in bed most of the day watching “Smash”! In the evening I went to see the tall ships that came to Dublin, it was really nice, even though it rained and my umbrella broke. When I was walking in town a guy from Amnesty stopped me and we talked a little. He asked me if my life was going to change if I donate €5 a month and I said no. But those five euro each month (he said) might change someone else’s life so I signed up. Later in the evening I met up with my friend Elsa who invited me to a beautiful French restaurant for dinner. The food was just stunning. Thank you Elsa for taking me there and thank you for those delicious macarons!
 
Food at Pichet
 
It feels like it’s been a long time ago since my birthday, but it’s not over yet. We are going out on Friday, yet again Stefan is organizing it so I have no clue about who is coming or where we are going, but I am totally excited. Partyyyyyy!

 




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here!