Translate

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Advent Sunday


Hey! Hope you all had a lovely weekend! I started mine with baking traditional Christmas cookies, which took me most of my Friday night. It was fun and I will post some photos and recipes soon!! On Saturday evening we went to a birthday party of our two great friends, but we took it really easy as today we took the train to beautiful Dún Laoghaire where we go every year for one reason. We go to the wonderful SWEA Christmas Bazaar! As every year we bought a lot of goodies that we usually can’t buy here in Ireland, drank some mulled wine, ate hot dogs and watched the "Luciatåg" performance. It was a very good day and I can say that I got into the Christmas mood. Cannot wait until my family are here and we can all cosy up in front the telly and enjoy a lot of good Christmas food and drinks. This Christmas will be so different to any other Christmases before.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here!