Translate

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone!!


Hello! The past few days have been quite wonderful!!! Stefan and I moved to a new home in Ranelagh, my family came over to Dublin to spend Christmas with us and I got a new job!  I still don’t get it! I just want to wish you all a magical Christmas filled with joy and happiness! Our Christmas started with freshly baked scones, hot chocolate and fruit. It’s time to watch some fairy tales and cosy up by the fireplace. Cannot wait for the evening feast!
My family
 
Me eating Trdelník (Chimney Cake)
 
Trdelník
 
Grafton Street
 
Fruit Scones
 
Our Christmas Tree
 
 

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

 

 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. God Jul David!! wish you and Stefan the best christmas ever. Puss o kram Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Jul to you all! Hope to see you soon! Puss och Kram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoppas ni hade en fin jul med din familj. Vart i Ranelagh bor ni? I loooooove Ranelagh :)

    Puss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hej hej! We had an amazing Christmas. I hope you enjoyed yours too :-) We live close to The Wild Goose restaurant so it's fab!! Love it too! You and your new family have to come and visit us here one day!

      Delete

Please comment here!