Translate

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Africa

The ones who know me would tell you how much I love documentaries about animals and how much I love talking about them. I truly do!! I have been watching different documentaries since I saw Free Willy at the age of 10. My obsession with killer whales and other creatures stuck with me up until today. In the past I posted a list of my favourite documentaries, you can find it "HERE". What I would love to add to that list is BBC’s Africa. This documentary completely got me! I love the music, despite a lot of people think Africa series manipulated viewers by exaggerating 'emotional' scenes from nature, I love the picture and what I love the most (beside the animals in it) is David Attenborough!! Have a look at the trailer… maybe you’ll find it as beautiful as I did!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here!