Translate

Friday, January 11, 2013

Otis


I hope all of you enjoyed the celebrations of Christmas and New Year! For me it was a little bit mad but in a good way. My parents stayed until after Christmas and my sis stayed for a week longer. I miss them so much already!! A couple of days after Christmas day Stefan and I went to collect our little baby. He is a little Bichon Frise and we named him Otis. He is now 11 weeks and nearly house broken! We have trained him a couple of commands already and we can’t wait until he learns some more. As I am sort of obsessed with him now I will be often posting photos of him. LOL! Yeah I am one of those! The photos below were taken during the first two days in his new home (Ranelagh). He was only 9 weeks old when we got him!




  

Happy New Year to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here!